Thursday, April 21, 2011

Anniversary

Last Thursday was mine and Jonny's 7th anniversary. We decided to try somewhere different for dinner. So we went to Joe's Crab Shack. The food was good and we had fun trying something different.
We were a little over dressed for Joe's but that is okay. We thought it was funny to wear the bibs with our nice dress clothes and I got to see Jonny in his awesome new suit!
Here is the anniversary present I got for Jonny. I'm pretty much the best gift giver EVER!
(just kidding it was just parked in the parking lot and we thought it was cool.)

I'm so lucky to have such an amazing boyfriend. I love him!

1 comment:

Zuyen said...

Hello,

I came accross your blog, very nice. I have been with my boyfriend for 7 years as well, people always question if we are ever going to get married. Do you get the same question all the time as well? :)