Saturday, June 25, 2011

Across the Country and Back in a Day

Last weekend Jonny and I were trying to think of something to do to enjoy the weather. We went out to Strawberry Day in Pleasant Grove and walked around for a bit. The we decided to take a quick trip across the country.
We hit D.C. first.
Next we headed to Philadelphia to check out where the Liberty Bell used to hang.
Then we headed to South Dakota.
We also stopped in NY to play some laser tag in the subway but I didn't get a picture. All this and we still had a chance to make it back to Provo to watch Water for Elephants. There is also a small chance that we took all these pictures at Trafalga in Lehi while mini golfing.

Also a side note Karleigh left for California for the rest of the summer so we helped her finish moving her stuff into the storage unit and then got some burgers at JCW's (those of you in Utah County should try it out! Great food I recommend the Hickory Bacon Cheeseburger.)
I'm sad she left and I'm going to miss her for the next few months. I took a picture because Jonny and Karleigh were kind of twins and I thought it was funny.

2 comments:

Hailey. said...

Holly!! haha this post was great! You fooled me!! :)

japanican said...

yea seriously! for a second i was like, "when did they leave? i didn't even notice!" haha