Saturday, May 8, 2010

Movie Quotes

At work, one of my coworkers started writing movie quotes on a white board in the back for people to guess. So for the past few weeks we have been putting up quotes and guessing what movie they are from. Then I remembered I had done a post on my blog a few months ago about movie quotes but I never posted what movies the quotes were from. So here are the "answers."
  1. "Well hellooooo big dollop." - Jack Black in The Holiday
  2. "Peanut butter man are we sir?" - the butler in Meet Joe Black
  3. "Watch out for the yellow ones. They don't stop." - Will Ferrel in Elf
  4. "I don't think anybody has called me a butthead since the 9th grade." -"Maybe not to your face." - Luke Wilson and Reese Witherspoon in Legally Blonde
  5. "A girl asks you to dance, you dance." -Bert in The Wedding Planner
  6. "Sorry little darlin', hope I didn't dent your do." - Zac Efron in Hairspray
  7. "There's glass between us!" -Naomi Watts in I Heart Huckabees
  8. "Two for you Glenn Coco. Way to go Glenn Coco." -Damien in Mean Girls
So there you go. The movies and the quotes.

No comments: