Thursday, April 16, 2009

I thought it was April...but I guess I'm wrong.

Ok, so I know spring weather in Utah is always a little crazy but a full on snowstorm, really? Last year I complained because it was snowing in April but that was for like an hour and then warmed up. Today I left the apartment a little before noon to go to campus and it had started to snow but it was wet and not sticking. On the way back from campus an hour later it had started to stick a little bit. Then it just kept snowing all day, it stopped for like two hours and then started again. I honestly think this is one of the worst snow storms we have had this season. The roads were not fun taking Jonny home tonight, tree branches are falling because of the snow, really no fun at all! Here is a picture from my bedroom window.
Yes, I actually took this picture tonight this isn't from a few months ago. But it is supposed to be into the high 60s by Sunday and 70 on Monday, so here's hoping!

2 comments:

Grant and Taryn Layton said...

That is definitely not cool! But fun picture from your window:)

Anonymous said...

seeing that picture is like reliving a nightmare...