Thursday, August 26, 2010

Clark and Shilah's Wedding

Jonny's cousin Clark got married last Friday up in Logan. Luckily I was able to get off work early so we could make it up there. They had the reception in the park across the street from his grandparent's house. It was so beautiful. They were so happy together. Again, I'll just post the pictures.
Nolo, Clark's brother-in-law, was the MC and he did a great job.
Embarrassing Clark and making everyone laugh.
I love looking at the way people decorate and so I'm posting some of the pictures of what they did. I loved that it was outside and in a park that was important to them. I also love the outdoor dance floor.
Jonny and I got to spend a few days in Logan with his family just hanging out and doing some of the classic Logan activities like going to Island Market for penny candies and eating Aggie ice cream.

1 comment:

Greg and Betsy Rose said...

Thanks for sharing Holly, sorry I didn't get to spend time with you this weekend. Love you.