Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Halloween Decorations

I figured I would post some pictures of my Halloween decorations. I'm actually pretty proud of them, I think they turned out well. I made the mistake of going into a store that sells lots of decorations so I bought the cute little BOO sign this year and the little ghost is also a new addition. The decorations that I am most proud of though are the candy corn things. The garland, the little candy corns laying around and the pillow. I made them, by hand, no sewing machine. I just came up with the idea last week and decided to make them. It took forever but I think they are awesome.
I was just going to make the garland but then I bought WAY too much fabric so I used it for the pillow. I still have tons so I think I'm going to make a pumpkin. I'll post pictures if I do. So my apartment is all ready for Halloween now.

2 comments:

Hailey. said...

I LOVE IT!

Greg and Betsy Rose said...

So very cute!!!!!!!!!!! Great job Holly! I am guessing that the little ghost is the one you bought because the bigger one looks strangely like the one we use to have at home. Looks great!