Thursday, December 4, 2008

Weird Things tag

Five weird or unknown things about me...
1) I get Botox and I have had plastic surgery, The Botox is for migraines (who knew it could help?) and the plastic surgery was to get a birthmark removed from my forehead
2) My fingers bend back really far, I'm not double jointed, they just bend far
3) I'm slightly dyslexic, I have an extremely hard time telling my left from my right, to the point that it is embarrassing and inconvenient, I have a hard time writing lowercase b's and d's the right way, and I switch numbers around like if the number is 249 I'll say 429. Also, I didn't crawl as a child which is an early sign of it.
4) I went into my freshman year of college knowing what I wanted to major in and I have kept my major. I know it isn't that weird but most people don't know or change majors.
5) I have only kissed one boy in my life and I intend to keep it that way.
I tag Taryn, Karleigh and Ashley

3 comments:

Grant and Taryn Layton said...

I am having way too hard a time thinking of 5 weird things about me...I know that I am tagged and will do my best to complete the task at hand!

Jessica said...

I changed my blog to jessandstevezincke.blogspot.com
Luvs!

Grant and Taryn Layton said...

I'm really just not weird. I can't do this tag! I've been thinking about it but it's too hard :)