Monday, January 19, 2009

Hob Nobbing with the Rich and Famous

The 25th annual Sundance Film Festival was in Park City this weekend, so like I have done every year (but one) that I have been here I went up and tried to see famous people. There was one BIG difference this year...I actually saw some, and actually saw a lot! Up to this point in my life I had seen Val Kilmner at the LAX and Amanda from America's Next Top Model and 6 Flags, so it was really exciting to see lots of people. I went with Karleigh, Lexi, Hailey, Ashley and Cecily on Sat and then Karleigh, Ashley and I went up again on Monday because it was a holiday. So here is the list for Sat: Patton Oswalt (Spence from King of Queens), Alia Shawkat (Maeby from Arrested Development), a guy from the Ringer who has the best line, Samantha Brown (I didn't know her but she has a Travel Channel show), Nick Cannon, Paris Hilton, and Daniel Franzese (Damian from Mean Girls). The list for Monday: Robin Williams (we didn't talk to him), Kristen Stewart (Bella from Twilight), Peter Gallagher (Sandy from the O.C.), Andie MacDowell (she was in Groundhog Day), John Cleese, Chris Rock (he did not look happy), Daniel Franzese again (we got a picture with this time), Matthew Gray Gubler (Dr. Spencer Reid from Criminal Minds), Edward Herrmann (the grandpa from Gilmore Girls), Christopher McDonald (he is in Happy Gilmore), Aisha Tyler (we were told but we weren't sure, she was on Friends), Eliza Dushku (from Bring it On) and Benjamin Bratt (he was in Miss Congeniality). I think that is everyone. We were searching from John Krasinski (Jim from the Office) but we had no luck! Jonny is in DC for the inagural address and saw tons of famous people too. One last thing, we were walking up the street and some guy started filming us and following us, I think it is because we had kinda matching jackets, so that was weird but cool. Sorry this one is so long and just packed with names, but it was exciting and cool. So here are some pictures.
Nick Cannon getting interview, for those who don't really know him he is Mariah Carey's hubby.

Matthew Gray Gubler from Criminal Minds. He was SO nice and seemed really happy we asked for a picture. Ashley is now totally in love with him, she thinks he's hot.

Peter Gallager and Andie MacDowell, I don't know who the other guy is.


Richard Gilmore! He was also nice.


We had to ride a VERY crowded bus to get to Main Street but it was worth it!

1 comment:

arieanna said...

Hey there. I caught your post in my search today - great photo of Edward Herrmann. I was wondering if it would be ok to republish it on my site, GilmoreGirlsNews.com?

Do email me if that's ok - arieanna@b5media.com

Thanks!!