Monday, January 5, 2009

Last Semester

Sadly the break is over so I had to leave nice California for cold, snowy Utah. When Karleigh and I landed in Salt Lake last night it was about 10 degrees (brrrr). The parking lot at my apartment complex is coated in a nice sheet of ice, that makes driving fun. It is currently about 18 degrees and snowing, woohoo. Classes started today which means that I have started my final semester as an undergraduate! I can't believe it, I'm excited but also a little scared. I'll be starting my career soon which is crazy, it does not feel like I've already done four years of school. Hopefully it is a good semester and I get everything done that I need to!

1 comment:

Grant and Taryn Layton said...

Yeah! You're almost done...well I'm coming to visit in 3 weeks so that will give you something to look forward to during all that cold!