Saturday, July 25, 2009

Concert

I realized that I never blogged about the Jack's Mannequin and The Fray concert. We went on Saturday night and then I left at like 5:30 a.m. on Sunday so I never had time. We had a big group and we had tons of fun. The traffic leading into the concert was not fun and we were already kind of cutting it close time wise. We had fun taking some pictures in the car. And Hailey enjoyed checking out the guys in the car behind us!Luckily we made it just in time to see Jack's Mannequin. They were amazing and extremely fun to watch perform. I also liked watching Ashley watch them. She looked soooo happy.
Here are some pictures of everyone at the concert.
Jonny with all the girls! Katie, me, Jonny, Hailey, Karlie, Ashley, Elsie, Brit.
We enjoyed just lounging on the lawn and relaxing while listening to great music.I was surprised how few of the songs I knew by The Fray but that is okay, they were still great.We left a little early cause Karlie locked her keys in her car and needed to find a cop to open it. We sat in Hailey's car so we weren't just leaving them there. While we were waiting Hailey decided to leave a note for the guys who were behind us driving in that she thought were cute. She gave them her number and told them to give her a call.
She left the note for the driver and later that night the passenger called and said sorry but the driver is married. Hailey told them to just take it as a compliment. So that was pretty much our evening.

No comments: