Sunday, August 2, 2009

When in Provo...

On Saturday Jonny and I did some things that people do when they live in Provo but we haven't done yet. It actually started because we went to the Raintree pool but there wasn't a whole lot to do so we decided we should go for a hike. We decided on Bridal Veil Falls, like I said something everyone here does but we haven't done yet. We were both surprised how easy of a hike it was but it was still fun. The water was FREEZING, not that that should be a surprise. We crossed to the other side of the falls and going through that water was not pleasant. It was so pretty, I love that we have places like this here that we can just go and enjoy. Our next Provo thing was Brick Oven Pizza. I feel like everyone goes there but for some reason we never have. It was delicious! We got a garlic chicken pizza. The sauce was amazing and it had chicken and little bits of bacon, which were amazing.I wanted to keep eating but I made myself stop. This just means that there are leftovers waiting for us. We didn't try the root beer so I guess we'll have to go back again at some point. We had a fun weekend catching up on classic Provo activities that we haven't done over the past 4 years.

1 comment:

Greg and Betsy Rose said...

Sounds like you had a fun time. It is great to discover the things you have yet to try. Just because others have done it, doesn't take away the newness an excitement of it.