Sunday, August 16, 2009

All kinds of dancing

On Saturday Jonny and I wanted to go do something different instead of just watching a movie or something like that. My roommate works at Studio 600, a dance club that is meant for LDS people so the standards are higher. So she was able to get us in for free. My friend/coworker was also in a break dance battle/competition (I don't know what they call it) a couple blocks away so we went and watched that. It was cool. The only break dancing I have seen (at least in person) was the lame stuff people would do at dances in junior high, so it was cool to see people who actually knew what they were doing. I for sure have no idea how they do it. Dancing was also fun. We were there for awhile because we had to give my roommate a ride home and she wasn't off til 1 so we also sang karaoke. It was fun but I really can't sing so it was interesting.
"Whao, oh livin on a prayer..."

And thanks to my roommate for doing my hair (and make up). I can never get it to curl! So we had a fun day and we are now glad that church starts at 1:30 se we could sleep in!

No comments: