Thursday, August 13, 2009

Moving Time

I am excited about and dreading next weekend. Ashley and I are finally movie out of Raintree! We have been here for three years, yes, three. I have left for the summers and she has "moved out" but only ever for a few weeks. But it is official, this time we are leaving. We are moving into Old Mill. Hopefully we will like it. I am excited to be moving to a new place. Living with only 4 girls, a private room and bathroom, queen-sized bed and an older crowd (it got old being the oldest.) The one thing I am not looking forward to is packing and the physical moving. We both have a lot of stuff and just one little car. Plus there is always the chance that we will not be able to move into our new place until the 27th and we have to move out of Raintree by the 22nd. We have had lots of good memories in good old 234 but it is time to go. The thing I think I am most sad to leave is our wall.
It went from this...

To this...
So I will miss our awesome tree wall and my green room but other than that I am ready to go! So hopefully everything will work out and we will be able to move into our new place by the 21st so we won't be homeless for 5 days!

2 comments:

Grant and Taryn Layton said...

That is a cool wall...and you know how I like the before and after pics :) I'm excited for you, should be a good move. But I do understand the dread of actually moving all the stuff. Grant just asked me like an hour ago if you found somewhere to live...looks like you did!

Anonymous said...

awwww. that's so true. i'm gonna miss that tree...