Wednesday, November 12, 2008

A Changing Creature

My senior year of high school I cut my hair short and ever since then I cannot stop changin it whether it be the color or the length. Taryn has been bugging me to get up a picture of my new brown hair so I thought this would be a good opportunity to show all that my hair has been through since I graduated high school. I'm going to skip over freshman year because there were no really exciting changes there, I went a little bit darker but not too noticable. Playing with my hair is also a lot easier since I have a hair school right be where I live that is really cheap. So here goes. Sophomore year I decided to go really dark. I am also growing my hair out. Sorry it's kind of hard to see I'm next to my grandpa on the left when looking at the picture. A few months after I went dark I also got bangs, which I liked in real life but not in picutes. Its up here but this gives you an idea of the bangs. Then I slowly went back to blonde for the summer, I missed it what can I say. Then during my junior year my hair was really long and I had it dark underneath and blonde on top, which I used to not like but it was actually one of my favorite ways to have it. The over the summer, after 2 years of growing it out I chopped it off! I love it short but I also miss having it long, especailly because I can't really curl it now. And then a week ago or so I dyed it a lighter brown, it is a little more red than I wanted but I like it, and this picture makes it look even more red. So there you have it, my hair has been through a lot, and who knows in a few months it'll probably change again!

4 comments:

Danielle Harris said...

Your hair life is so much more exciting than mine! I chopped off 13 inches my sophmore year of high school and it looked awful! That is the extent of hair changes besides the occasional side bang. Chris says if I cut my hair he will bring home a dog. Since I hate dogs I guess it's long hair for me.

Grant and Taryn Layton said...

It looks so cute. Is there some red in the brown? Post a BIGGER picture of the now shot. I need to feel like I'm looking at it in person! Good work with the post, all the transformations...and I was only expecting the recent pic. Very pleasantly surprised :)

Janet Mae said...

Oh my gosh your hair looks so good right now! I love it!

Kasey Strong said...

Yay, you have a blog too! I just got one and I feel like there's a whole new world of blogs out there that I never even knew about. Anyway, I added you and you can add me too if you want. It's garrettandkaseystrong.blogspot.com. And I can't remember what color your hair was last time I saw you (outside the bookstore right?) but that most recent picture of you guys is gorgeous. Just so you know.