Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Disappointment

So, I was super excited for the BYU/Utah football game only to be sorely disappointed. It started out with Utah scoring, worried me but then Collie had a 70 yard kick off return and I was so excited. 5 interceptions and a fumble later I was not so happy. We ended up losing 48-24, embarrassing and really hard to watch. It was just not Hall's day, but I still believe in him he did great this year except for in the Utah game, and there's always next year. Maybe Utah will go to a BCS bowl and win and so we can have a better ranking next year. We still had fun at our football party at Jonny's, ate lots of food, had cool stadium seating, done by Jonny and so that was fun. Now I just get to look forward to going home tomorrow! Here are a few pics from the party!
Karleigh and Lexi before the game on their cute laptops!
Me, Katie and Hailey still trying to smile even though we're losing. (I did this picture bigger in hopes that you could see my new haircut but it is still hard to see. Yes I changed it again.)

No comments: