Wednesday, February 4, 2009

25 Things

I am copying a few of my friends and using this list on Facebook and on my blog, but I figured I had to come up with 25 things about myself so I'm going to use it where ever I want! Enjoy!
  1. I have a weird obsession with checking the weather, I check it at least once a day, and usually more, I look at it before I go to bed, if I have time in the morning and at random points throughout the day.
  2. I am terrified of hitting an animal with a car. Over the summer I thought I hit a cat and was crying, I found out it was a hubcap. But I have seen a cat get hit it was awful.
  3. I love to plan. My dream job is to be a wedding planner. I partly chose my major to do event planning, even though on the information sheet it said in bold letters “This is not a party planning major.” I don’t know if this is related but I love the movie The Wedding Planner and have seen it more times than I can count.
  4. Although wedding planner is my dream job my goal in life is to be a wife and stay-at-home mom. I would drop any career in a second to stay home with my children.
  5. I like my pajama top to match the bottoms, whether it is a set or a random top and bottoms I like the colors to look good together.
  6. I love clothes and anything like it. I have way too many shoes and purses but I love them so much. I also love coats, when I watch movies I always notice the coats like Anne Hathaway’s in Get Smart the plaid one is amazing—I want it, same with all her coats in Devil Wears Prada.
  7. I am pretty much always cold, especially my fingers and toes, I can have gloves on or be inside and they are still like ice.
  8. I can still remember my first sleepover. It was with Elizabeth we sat on our red futon that we called “the red thing” and ate white cheddar popcorn and watched TGIF back in its glory days.
  9. I will most likely have something in common with Laura Bush: I will marry the only man I have ever kissed.
  10. I am a PC but I really want to be a Mac, when I get my next computer I will get a Mac. I could also watch the Mac/PC commercials all day; it is one of my favorite ad campaigns.
  11. Thanks to Jonny I know way more about sports than I should. If you give me a city I can most likely name at least one professional sports team from it, and in some cases all of them. One year I could even name the whole Red Sox bullpen.
  12. I really don’t like people to touch me. I don’t mind when Jonny and my family can do it to an extent but I don’t like when people I don’t know well, or at all, touch me. It makes me uncomfortable. And hair touching me is the worst!
  13. I wish that life was a musical, like when I walk down the street I wish everyone would start singing and break into a choreographed dance.
  14. I have thought about what I would do if I was driving my car and someone started shooting at me—duck down, hit the gas and run them over.
  15. I love going to stores like IKEA and Bed, Bath and Beyond. I like to look at all the stuff and decide what I want in my house. I especially love the towel room at Bed, Bath and Beyond and the room with all the comforters at IKEA.
  16. I love the beach and love staying and watching the sun set and having a bonfire.
  17. I sometimes wish I could have lived in a different era because I think the style back then was so cool. The era itself changes.
  18. I could never be one of the people who drive cars with the “Oversized load” sign that drives behind the truck that has the oversized load. I think that would be the worst job.
  19. I love movies but I have a hard time sitting and watching them, I want to but I have to be doing something else too or I won’t pay attention. I think I am slightly ADD.
  20. I also think I am slightly dyslexic. I read numbers in the wrong order and I really struggle to tell my left from my right.
  21. I can handle when people are mean to me but I cannot handle people being mean to my friends or family.
  22. I’m not very good at parking, unless it is reverse diagonal, then I’m a pro. Like when the spaces are all diagonal and you are supposed to only pull in from one direction, I do my best parking by going into those from the wrong direction.
  23. I have a bad habit of bringing a new idea or person into a conversation and not explaining it because I know what I mean I assume everyone else followed my train of thought. I’ll say “She does the same thing” without saying who “she” is or what the “thing” is.
  24. I love the smell of the blacktop, or asphalt, right after it rains, and really the smell of rain in general.
  25. I have never doubted my love for my family or theirs for me.

No comments: