Thursday, January 14, 2010

TEACHER!

"TEACHER!" I heard that a lot today. Whether it is was directed at me or Ashley it was said a lot. My roommate Ashley is an aide in a kindergarden class and the teacher was gone today so I got to sub. It was fun subbing with Ashley and meeting all the kids she tells me about. There were some very difficult ones and some that were so cute. One little boy burst into tears and kept crying for a good 15 mins because he thought his cape for Little Red Riding Hood was too short. I was surprised he would cry that hard at school. I guess I'm just not used to being around little kids! I'll get more practice because I am subbing with Ashley two days next week!

2 comments:

Grant and Taryn Layton said...

Sounds like fun :) That is awesome that you guys get to hang out in class...make sure Ashley knows you're in charge, haha.

Susan R said...

Good practice for ya Holly. It will either warn you off for a long time or make you a very patient person. They are all soooo differnet. I'm just bummed they don't each come with their own instruction manual attached.