Saturday, December 12, 2009

Movie Quotes

I love movies and movie quotes. I was recently watching one of my favorite movies and it has a random quote in it that I love. I'll say it randomly and ask people what it is from and no one ever knows. So I'm going to put it up here and see who can tell me. I'm putting up a few others too. They are random quotes from movies, most are chick flicks and a few comedies. Good Luck!
  1. "Well hellooooo big dollop."
  2. "Peanut butter man are we sir?"
  3. "Watch out for the yellow ones. They don't stop."
  4. "I don't think anybody has called me a butthead since the 9th grade." -"Maybe not to your face."
  5. "A girl asks you to dance, you dance."
  6. "Sorry little darlin', hope I didn't dent your do."
  7. "There's glass between us!"
  8. "Two for you Glenn Coco. Way to go Glenn Coco."
Well there you go have fun! The first one is the one that inspired this post by the way.

2 comments:

Grant and Taryn Layton said...

SANTA!!!!!!!!!! I KNOW HIM! That's about the only movie quote I know. But I watched it today and still love it :)

Susan R said...

This is a good one and it's also my favorite game. I don't know a single flippin' one of them.