Thursday, October 16, 2008

Tag

A- Attached or single: Attached...a boyfriend of 4.5 years.
B- Best Friend: I'll have to go with Jonny.
C-Cake or Pie: Cake, but recently I have really wanted pumpkin pie.
D-Day: Friday! Especially one like tomorrow where I don't have class!
E- Essential Item: My cell phone
F- Favorite Color: oh I don't know right now green I think
G-Gummi Bears or Worms: I'll go with bears because I love Haribo Gummy Bears
H-Home town: Davis, California!!!
I- Indulgences: ice cream, clothes, shoes
J- January or July?: probably July because by January in Utah I'm sick of the cold
K-Kids: No, but I do want them in the future
L-Life is incomplete without: family, Jonny, friends
M- Marriage Date: Don't have one yet, anniversary of dating is April 14
N- Number of Siblings: Three. Two sisters I'm in the middle
O- Oranges or Apples: It depends on my mood but probably apples and I agree with Taryn and I guess Jenny NOT red delicious
P- Phobias or Fears: Losing the people I care about and running over a cat
Q- Quote: I have so many but for right now I'll go with..."If you're a bird I'm a bird." Not as profound as Taryn's but I like it. It is from the Notebook Noah says it to Allie, I think its sweet.
R- Reason To Smile: I have a really cool tree on my wall
S- Season: I used to say winter, when I didn't live where it was freezing all the time but now I'll say Fall because I love sweaters and all that but it isn't too cold
T- Tag: Jess, Karleigh, Janet, Ashley...people who are bored and want something to do.
U- Unknown fact about me: I know way too much about sports.
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: I like meat.
W- Worst Habit: I don't know, but I do start talking about something and assume people know what I'm talking about so I'll say something like "She said..." and no one knows who "she" is
X-Rays or Ultrasounds: I don't know I've never had an injury where I would need one.
Y-Your favorite food: so hard to choose! I love In N Out but I don't know that it is my favorite food
Z: Zodiac Sign: Pisces

No comments: