Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Ah, Tuesday...

I'm sad that it is only Tuesday but I still think that this week is going by faster than last week, even though it is only the second day! I have to say that I am super excited for Thursday night...THE OFFICE, I can't wait to find out what will happen between Jim and Pam and who knows what Michael will do, I can only hope that this season opener is as awesome as last years, when Michael hits Meredith with his car! To make Tuesday a little better Ashley and I made cheese stuffed shells and watched Hot Rod, very random if you like stupid movies you'll love it!
Yesterday I was reminded why I do not study on campus...People are WAY to fun to watch. I was sitting outside (probably a mistake) and I just got distracted watching all the people walk by, it was immensely more amusing than whatever text book I was reading. There was one girl who just stood up and started dancing there was no music she was just dancing! but good for her I guess, enjoying life.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha! i totally mentioned last years office season opener too!! THURSDAY!

Grant and Taryn Layton said...

I made cheese stuffed shells this week too!! SO good. I love them :)