Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Playing Catch Up


So since I just started the blog I figured I'd catch up on the interesting stuff that happened to me over the summer and stuff. To start right before we went home to California for the summer Jonny and I found two newborn kittens, they were abandoned on campus so we rescued them and brought them home. Boston is the boy, the dark one, and Tokyo is the girl, the light one. Since they were so little we had to feed them with bottles for the first month and take them everywhere. Now they are living with my parents and I miss them a ton. They are really healthy and happy so that is good. Boston is definitely the big brother but Tokyo can hold her own. They are both little trouble makers but I love them. These are pictures from when we first found them and now.







1 comment:

Grant and Taryn Layton said...

So cute. I want one that stays tiny but can eat by itself and doesn't pee on a towel. Do you think they have those? :)